Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
Space Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game comes with two game modes: creative and survival.
Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity.
Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn't use technologies that wouldn't be feasible in the near future.
Space Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as a tactical shooter as well. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
- Game modes
- Creative – unlimited resources, instant building, no death
- Survival – realistic management of resources and inventory capacity; manual building; death and respawn
- Single-player – you are the sole space engineer
- Multiplayer - alpha version (not a final version)
- Creative and survival mode with your friends
- Cooperative and competitive
- Privacy customization: offline, private, friends only, public
- Max 16 players (this may increase in the future)
- Weapons on/off
- Copy-paste on/off
- Easy Start 1 – start on an asteroid platform with one large ship and two small ships
- Easy Start 2 – start in a green asteroid station with several large and small ships (this is a large scene!)
- Lone Survivor – start on an abandoned asteroid platform with no ships
- Crashed Red Ship – your mother ship just crashed...
- Two Platforms – competitive two-team multi-player world
- Asteroids – start in a rescue ship with very limited resources
- Empty World – no asteroids, no ships; suitable for creative mode
- Dedicated servers - allow players to connect to a third party host, rather than using a player-host, in a peer-to-peer set-up. The result is a faster connection and a more fluent multiplayer performance with less lag
- Ships (small and large ships – build them, pilot them and crush them
- Space stations
- First-person & Third-person
- Super-large worlds – the size of the world to 1,000,000,000 km in diameter (almost infinite)
- Procedural asteroids - adds an infinite number of asteroids to the game world
- Exploration - adds an infinite number of ships and stations to the game world; discover, explore, acquire and conquer!
- Drilling / harvesting
- Manual building in survival mode – use welder to assemble blocks from components; use grinder to disassemble and reuse components
- Deformable and destructible objects – real proportions, mass, storage capacity, integrity
- Scenario editor - players can create missions and game modes which can be played by other players. Capture the flag, deathmatch, racing or campaign driven missions - all can be done by using the scenario editor, with your own rules and designs
- Building blocks - light armor (cube, slope, corner), heavy armor, interior wall, interior light, small cockpit, large cockpit, cargo container(s), drill (character, large/small ship), ore detector, gravity generator, nuclear reactor, thruster, gyroscope, assembler, medical room, magnetic landing gears, spotlight, catwalk, cover wall, stairs, ramp, window(s), pillar, decoy, wheels, automated turrets, weapons, artificial mass, conveyor, collector, connector, merge block, camera, sensor, timer, text panel
- Magnetic landing gears – attach your ship to a surface (another ship or asteroid)
- Electricity - all blocks in a grid are wired in an electrical and computer network; electricity is generated by nuclear reactors
- Gravity – produced by gravity generators. Spherical gravity generator also available.
- Rotors – create rotating objects
- Advanced rotors – able to function as a conveyor system
- Refinery - process harvested ore to ingots
- Assembler - manufacture components from ingots
- Oxygen - take off character's helmet, generate oxygen out of ice by using the oxygen generator
- Symmetry/Mirroring Mode - useful in creative mode when building structures that require symmetry
- Weapons - automatic rifle, small and large explosive warheads, small ship gatling gun, small ship missile launcher
- Large weapons - missile launcher (for large ships)
- Jump drive – a traveling mechanism that allows players to travel big distances in a short period of time
- Solar panels - produce energy depending on the amount of light that they catch from the sun
- World management – generate new worlds, “save as” to multiple copies, auto-save every 5 minutes (can be turned on/off), edit world settings
- 32-bit & 64-bit - 64-bit version expands the amount of objects, ships and asteroids (almost unlimited)
- Steam Workshop - Share your creations with the Community (upload and download worlds)
- Modding - world files, shaders, textures, 3D models
- Source code access – modders can get complete access to the game’s source code that can be found on Github (https://github.com/KeenSoftwareHouse/SpaceEngineers). This offers the opportunity for more and better modified content.
- Localized interface (WIP) - Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Icelandic, Polish, Spanish-Spain, Spanish-Latin America, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese-Brazil, Estonian, Norwegian, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Russian
- Custom colors for blocks – Customize your creations by using any color you like
- Cargo ships - auto-piloted vessels (miners, freighters and military) that carry ore, ingots, constructions components and other materials from sector to sector. They can be looted but beware, they often contain booby traps!
- Environmental hazards – protect your character and your creations from meteor storms (Safe, Normal, Cataclysm, Armageddon)
- Conveyor, Collector, Connector (IMPORTANT: this is a first work-in-progress version and a realistic version will be added later) - Conveyors move items from inventory to inventory. Collectors can collect small objects (ore, ingots, components, tools) into inventory. Connectors can throw items from inventory to space (in future update could be used to connect two ships/stations and transfer items)
- Artificial mass – can be used to add gravity-affected mass to ships, useful in machine ships or cars
- Wheels - use them with rotors and artificial mass to build vehicles
- Automated turrets – gatling, missile and interior. Turrets are used mostly as defense mechanism rather than shooting other players. They aim on decoys (automatically by default), meteorites, missiles or all moving objects (eg. small/large ships) - targeting can be changed in the control panel
- Large weapons - missile launcher (for large ships)
- Large and small ship grinder and welder – assemble and disassemble blocks faster and in larger amount
- Batteries - enables players to store the energy generated by solar panels or reactors at an efficiency rate of 80%
- Pistons - offers the option to build more advanced machinery
- Factions - create and join factions, determine ownership of blocks and manage the relations between them (hostile/ally). NOTE: Factions are currently Work-in-Progress. There are still many things to be added (eg. chat and communication) and some bugs/issues are yet to be fixed.
- Remote ship control – control ships without being inside the ship’s cockpit (drones)
- Remote turret control - control turrets directly
- 3D printing - export (CTRL+ALT+E) and 3D print the creations that you design in the game (http://www.SpaceEngineersGame.com/3d-printing.html)
- Modding API - brings a lot of new possibilities to modders and allows them to alter the game by writing C# scripts which have access to in-game objects (WIP - more features will be added in the future)
- Blueprints - save your ship or station on a blueprint and paste it into your game
- Projector block – project blueprints and weld the projection
- Sensor – detects ships, palyers, asteroids, stations, floating objects and their state (friendly, neutral or enemy) and ownership
- Sound block - reproduce predefined sounds such as alarm or siren for announcements
- Programmable block – players can write small programs executed by the block
- Communication – chat between players and factions
- GPS - create, send, receive and manage GPS coordinates in the game
- Voxel hands - shape and form the asteroids and change their material (creative mode only)
- Xbox controller support
Freaking Meatbags throws you into a futuristic world where robots have jobs, cephalopods aren't confined to a single dimension, and humans pretty much just stand around talking to themselves. As a lowly cleaning robot, your task is to gather precious materials from each world before the solar system goes kaboom. As soon as you land, you realize this gig isn't going to be as simple as you had hoped. During the day you'll scramble to gather resources, build structures and keep your base in good repair. But when it gets dark, get ready to fight. Those rampaging wild robots aren't here to have a knitting competition.
At least you're not alone in your daily chores. Fleshy, unintelligent and very unattractive human creatures live on these planets. You've discovered they're quite amenable to being told what to do, even if those tasks are as limited as carrying resources back and forth. Mix some DNA from a few different species, however, and you can breed humans with special powers. Like, say... laser beam eyes! A little mod here, a little hack there and they might turn out to be quite useful!
- Fuse alien and human DNA: Create hybrids with special alien abilities by mixing DNA from two different meatbags. A human is useful, but a human with a laser eyes, and a new pair of arms is even more useful.
- Build offensive and defensive structures: Hold back the wild robot hordes while simultaneously pummeling them with lasers, missiles, bolts of electricity and your very own personal attack drones. 15 unique structures to create and upgrade.
- Enhance your base with technology: Influence the battlefield and manage your base with nine different pieces of buildable technology. Need to heal yourself? There's tech for that. Want to build drones? Tech for that, too!
- Motivate your meatbags: The humans usually do what you ask. Unless they're tired or bored or just plain apathetic. Fortunately there's plenty of alien biotechnology you can implant to give them a little encouragement.
- Robotic enemies: Nobody knows where the wild robots come from, but they sure are well-armed. Eight unique enemy types that range from creepy crawly things to dashy explodey things.
- Boss robots: Three sinister bad guys to take out with your turrets. One of them has a giant brain. How do you figure it got in there?
- Multiple planets and environments to explore
- Four alien species to encounter, chat with and steal DNA from
- One giant trans-dimensional space squid
- Revamped DNA system with hundreds of alien/human combinations.
- Seven new genes to get all splice-happy with.
- Equip meatbags with jetpacks, hoverboards and... ROCKET LAUNCHERS!
- Stick humans in towers to power-up the buildings. Because of science.
- Overclocking ability lets you see the world in slow-mo.
- Brand new boss that jumps around a lot. Shhh, that's all we can say!
- Hidden zombie planet. Go ahead, try to find it.
- Over 50 gameplay, sound and interface improvements.
- New platforme: Mac & Linux.
Have you ever dreamed of running your own car company? Do you often find yourself drawing vehicle designs on the margins of your papers? Ever wondered what it would be like to be the next Henry Ford or Enzo Ferrari? Now you can with GearCity.
GearCity is an Automobile Manufacturing Business Simulator. Design chassis, engines, transmissions, and vehicles. Manage production lines, supplies, prices, and employees. Build factories and distribution branches. Set marketing and racing budgets, and most importantly stay profitable. All while hundreds of AI marques attempt to do the same thing.
GearCity offers a wide variety of design choices and near endless amounts of freedom when running your company. Do you want to make a pickup truck marque in Africa? A Russian supercar company? A German luxury brand? Maybe you want to be a generic marque in America? Or a budget car company in China? Let your imagination free and choose your own path.
Armed with a realistic economic simulator with historical purchasing power parity per capita, population, and economic data for over 250 cities, GearCity aims to be a hardcore realistic business simulator. This is not a typical casual tycoon game. Instead GearCity is a modern descendant of the classic 90s management games Detroit and MotorCity. Despite the fidelity of the simulation, once you get the hang of the game it is fairly simple and easy to play. You can choose a more abstract style, or dive deep and micromanage every detail.
GearCity currently offers:
120 Years (1440 Months/Turns) of gameplay.
274 Cities with historical economic and population data.
300 Marques inspired by real companies.
29 Vehicle types
200 Moddable vehicles
56 Vehicle Accessories
20 Basic Tutorial Videos
240 Historical Events
Dynamic consumer demands based on user input.
Realistic consumer AI.
Stock Market system.
Marque creation, spinoffs, and takeovers.
Race Funding system.
Labor and Unions management.
And much much more.
BEDLAM - THE GENRE JUMPING SHOOTER
Bedlam is a unique FPS game based on a novel of the same name by cult Scottish author Christopher Brookmyre.
Pitched as a shooter for those who survived online gaming in the 80s and 90s, Bedlam takes a look through an iconic time in online gaming and serves up some authentic gaming nostalgia with up-to-date graphics and gaming features. Bedlam is set entirely in the first-person but will explore other game genres from a first-person perspective.
In the game you play Heather Quinn (aka Athena) a colleague of Ross Baker (aka Bedlam). Heather is an overworked and underpaid scientist developing medical technology for corporate giant Neurosphere. One rainy Monday morning Heather volunteers as a test candidate for the new Neurosphere brain scanning tech - anything to get out of the office for a few hours.
But when she gets out of the scanner she discovers she's not only escaped the office, but possibly escaped real life for good! Heather finds herself trapped in Starfire - the violent sci-fi game she spent her teenage years playing - with no explanation, no backup and, most terrifyingly, no way out!
Join us in Early Access and get ready to unleash BEDLAM.
The description below was written by Christopher Brookmyre for the release of the novel in 2013
Heaven is a prison. Hell is a playground.
Would it be your ultimate fantasy to enter the world of a video game?
A realm where you don’t have to go to work or worry about your health; where you can look like a hero or a goddess; where you can fly space-ships, slay dragons, visit any period in history, any realm in fiction, yet all of it feels completely real. A realm where there are no consequences and no responsibilities, to the extent that even if you die, you can just respawn and start again.
Or would it be your worst nightmare?
Trapped in a place where every demon ever conjured by the human mind can be made flesh. Cut off from the real world, unable to see your family or friends ever again. Stuck in an endless state of war and chaos where the pain and fear feels real and from which not even death can offer an escape.
Prison or playground. Heaven or hell.
This is where you find out
Several months after GameCrafterTeam successfully raised funds for Project Nimbus on KickStarter, the game is now set to launch on Steam’s Early Access! Project Nimbus is a high speed, fast paced flying mech combat game where the player controls a giant robot – a Battle Frame - flying at hypersonic speed armed with a laser sword… and machine guns… and a pair of rail guns… and a LOT of missiles! Set in the near future, mankind has evacuated to the skies after a great war destroyed the planet’s surface, making it unable to support human life. With resources scarce, humanity is again on the brink of another full scale war. Fight against army of enemy Battle Frames, duel with ace pilots in their own personal customized Battle Frames, engage mother-ships and battle against giant world-ending weapons.
- Very fast-paced combat – pounce on your enemy at between five to ten times the speed of sound. Take on incoming missiles with your machine guns and cut down enemy Battle Frames with your laser sword in a matter of seconds.
- Total flying freedom
- Wide array of weapons, from giant laser sword to conventional projectile weapon (GUNS!), beam weapons and multiple types of missiles and drones.
- Endless survival mode with multiple types of Battle Frames to choose from, plus transformable mecha that will transform in to a fighter jet!
About the Early Access build: The launch build will consist of the first of four chapters of story campaign plus the endless survival mode. With the help of feedback from the community, the game will continue to evolve and improve, through to a final release candidate.
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments. Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help. Anything is possible!
Rising World is a procedurally generated world, with fully textured landscapes, over 200 different building materials, loads of tools and many other items to help you create OR destroy your world without any restrictions.
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environments
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics – trees, animals and multiple other items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Day-night cycle
- Server-side script support (LUA)
Purgatory is a fast-paced multiplayer fps game where you use a multitude of spells with a variety of effects to destroy your enemies.
Participate in duels, team battles or free-for-all in the mysterious realm of purgatory, where all arenas have a history which chains them to this world.
• Destroy your enemies with multiple spells, items and abilities
• Fill up your load-out with purchased spells or random spells spawned during matches
• Increase the power of your avatar with magic affinity and items
• Multiple maps for multiplayer mayhem in various match types
• Day/night cycle in appropriate maps
• Diverse fantasy environments
Players take on the role of souls cast into purgatory, where they will wage eternal battle to absorb the souls of the fallen, thus increasing their power and dominance.
Spells are categorized into 'Schools' of magic; Arcane, Elemental, Light and Dark.
Increase your affinity in the various magic schools by using their respective spells, gain experience to wield greater power, earn soul fragments and exchange them for greater spells, items and abilities.
Medieval Engineers Deluxe Edition includes: Support the developers by getting bonus digital content. The Deluxe edition includes the standard Medieval Engineers Early Access game plus the game’s Digital Soundtrack. The Soundtrack consists of 21 tracks that have a total time of one hour. Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and the maintenance of architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; perform landscaping and underground mining. Medieval Engineers is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural and mechanical works in medieval times. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and real history and doesn't use technologies that were not available in 5th to 15th century.
Early Access Medieval Engineers is in its alpha stage of development and will be available soon on Steam Early Access. This means that the game is still under development and will be improved on a regular basis - through updates that add and polish features and content, optimizations and bug fixes.
- Game modes
- Creative - unlimited resources, instant building, invulnerability, levitation
- Survival - this mode is a work-in-progress and only death/respawn, slow construction and no-levitation are implemented. To be added: resource management and inventory; material harvesting and processing; tools using
- Multi-player – will be added later
- First-person & Third-person
- Voxel hand – shape the terrain and its material (right now only creative mode voxel hand is implemented)
- Block types
- Small: 0.25 meter (25 centimeters)
- Large: 2.5 meters
- Dynamic: can be used to construct carriages and machinery that is supposed to be moved around
- Static: immovable and connected to earth; if a heavy load breaks its structural integrity it cracks and unsupported parts become dynamic
- Building blocks: stone walls (various shapes - from blocky to rounded), wooden walls and flooring, roofs (ceramic, thatched, hay), mechanical blocks (rotors, transmissions, transitions), power source blocks (wind and manual human labor), stored energy blocks (torsion spring), leverages, weights, swings, ropes, wooden beams of various length and shape, torches and other sources of artificial light, flags … More will be added in future!
- Realistic physics – structural integrity, destructible objects (everything: from blocks to terrain), real proportions, volume, mass, storage capacity, integrity
- Steam Workshop – share your creations with the Community
- Modding - world files, 3D models, textures, shaders, API (scripting in-game objects in C#)
- 32-bit & 64-bit – 64-bit version expands the amount of objects and blocks (almost unlimited) and terrain
- World management – generate new worlds, “save as” to multiple copies, auto-save every 5 minutes (can be turned on/off), edit world settings
- Localized interface – will come later
Digital Deluxe Edition:
Support the developers by getting bonus digital content. The Deluxe edition includes the standard Medieval Engineers Early Access game plus the game’s Digital Soundtrack.
The vast horizons are full of pirates, vagabonds with no claim to the ground their feet tread. Amongst the bandits scattered across the oceans, four factions dominate the worlds main landmasses. Eutopia's conquest will be the force that rids the world of its calamity. Making way for a new era of prosperity, with all continents under one banner.
In a world where sea battles are the punch line of jokes uttered by historians, the generals of Eutopia focus their efforts on reviving the lost art of ship building to aid in the campaign against aerially superior foes. Hiring small bands of mercenaries to take to the seas and launch a global attack on all fronts from beneath the skies. Though, as men once again set sail, the ocean reminds why the depths were abandoned all those years ago.
All Guns On Deck is a strategy, real time tactics action rpg, naval combat game with a unique battle system and unforgiving world to conquer. Players find themselves in the boots of a naive young sea captain, eager to take to the waves in support of the war effort of his great nation
- Intense sea to areal combat.
- Capture ports & destroy enemy garrisons.
- Battle colossal sea monsters.
- Command up to 5 guns on your warship.
- Take full direct weapon control or manage ships crew.
- Multiple crew types from welders, engineers, fireman and many more.
- Tons of items and consumables to find.
- Loads of weapons to arm your vessels.
- Many ships from cruisers to aircraft carriers.
- A vast world spanning 6 continents.
Mankind has expanded its reach into the distant corners of the solar system. Near-space vessels, heavy industry on the moon and thriving colonies on Mars extend humanity's empire into the great blackness of space.
With the earth's mines nearly spent, industrialists rely on the wealth of the heavens. Our solar system's massive Asteroid Belt is a mother lode of resources, just waiting to be torn free and shipped home. "The Belt" is the humanity's newest frontier, as wild and untamed as any that man has faced.
Ambitious prospectors blast off with little more than an Outpost Module and a Mining Tool, to tear the hide off these asteroids and find their fortunes. This bonanza doesn't come without risks. Mere survival is a daily struggle. Asteroid storms bombard the surface, destroying Outposts, and hostile claim jumpers can appear at any moment.
For the brave, there is a fortune to be made. For the foolish - there is only death. Welcome to the new Gold Rush.
- Search, Scavenge, and Build: Mine rare minerals from fallen asteroids and scavenge abandoned outposts to craft and upgrade your technologies.
- Defend and Upgrade Your Base: Build a highly customized base with a huge range of functional components.
- Get The Right Suit: Armor up in a hi-tech industrial space suit that allows miners to explore a vast area of their inhospitable environment.
- The Vehicle: Roam and scavenge the asteroid in an upgradable rover, equipped with survival systems including oxygen, energy, and cargo space.
- Tools and Weapons: Powerful mining equipment can rip the raw ore from fallen asteroids, and can also be used for self-defense against rival miners and claim jumpers.
- Maintain Life Support: Survival itself is a challenge in this hostile environment – manage your oxygen, and energy levels to survive.
- Vast Terrain: Explore an enormous asteroid to discover rare resources, rival miners, abandoned camps and more.
- Defend Against Asteroids: Life in the belt is dangerous, miners must craft powerful turrets to shoot down incoming asteroids. Accurate shooting will yield more lucrative ore.
- Interact with other Players: Work with and against other players to protect your home territory and collect more resources. Trade, team up and fight in a struggle to establish dominance.
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game! Powerful Building Tools: Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up. Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different of coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more! Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle. Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle! Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water. Expansive Customization Support: Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom. User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community. Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique. Fully Realized Next-Generation Simulation: Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode. Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps! Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at any point you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want! Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically. Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails! Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself! Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system. Native Sharing and Social Features: Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game! Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park. Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right in the game! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from casual to hardcore to use. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone. ©2016 RCTO Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. RollerCoaster Tycoon® is a registered trademark of Chris Sawyer. ©2016 Chris Sawyer. Produced, marketed and distributed under license by RCTO Productions, LLC, an affiliate of Atari Interactive, Inc. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by Nvizzio Creations Inc.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
- The Onikira Soundtrack: Immerse yourself in the beautiful sounds of the world of Onikira. 4 tracks available at launch, with more to be added throughout Early Access!
- Art Work from Digital Furnace Games: Explore bonus art work from developers, Digital Furnace Games.
- An Extra Key for a Friend: Share your appreciation for the game by giving a free key to a friend!
Explore an open sandbox environment which, depending on your intention, could have or could not have a foreseeable end. But as you investigate further, you may notice some suspicious activity including animals that would not normally be found in an area like this and some inconsistencies that lead to more questions. It is up to you to discover the answers.
Craft items, quench your thirst, satisfy your hunger, fend off animals… What will you really need to escape the island? The answers are waiting.
The community will help us plan what will come next! Would you like to see more items, animals or even locations to explore?
Features:• Uncover a story that unfolds with new updates
• Craft items using a combination of objects and methods like tying and cutting
• Online Multiplayer
• Lose blood, break bones, become poisoned and stave off hunger and thirst
• Varying weather conditions that affect gameplay
• Procedurally generated items that the player must find to leave the island
• Dangerous animals including wolves, snakes and bears
• Permadeath – Will you be able to escape the island or will you succumb to its menace?
The following are in development features that will be implemented within the first three months of development. We of course will expand upon this in the forums, as we will be implementing player suggestions over the next few months, but this is the minimum that we will deliver within the first three months of development.
- Sleep system
- Trap system
- Bow and arrow (combat and crafting)
- Aquatic animals, yes including sharks!
- New Items
- New crafting recipes
- More island details
- Better server handling (saving, loading, optimization, etc)
- Dedicated server
- More characters visual on multiplayer
- Game story enhanced and evolved upon
- Bug fixes (This is early access after all!)
- Optimization (Very important, please help us with this!)
- Manage your own Shoppe, from ordering stock and setting prices to selling to the customer
- Design your own shop layout by ordering special items
- Unlockable perks in the skill tree
- Helper Bot will assist you in collecting items thrown by customers or can be used to ZAP thieves
- Take up combat using a sword or your signature lightning spell
- Maintain your shop by repairing damaged shop items
- Sweep away dirt and corpses with the broom
- Morning, lunch and afternoon day cycle each relating to rush hour periods
- 15+ Scenarios
- Free Play Mode
- From the developers of classics like “The Settlers 2” and the “Cultures”-Series
- Be prepared for randomly generated levels with various challenges
- Look after your Vikings' needs
- Improve constantly, use your knowledge and achievements for the next map
- Earn your place in Valhalla, for your Vikings and yourself
Weigh anchor on the open seas and begin your career in the maritime industry. Start from humble beginnings with a single ship and complete a selection of jobs that earn you experience to take on more demanding opportunities with greater rewards. Use your earned cash to repair your vessel and purchase new ships.
- Six ships to purchase with more to come during Early Access
- An open world with no loading screens between ports
- A career mode that will allow players to complete jobs to earn money and experience
- Changing weather conditions including storms and fog that affects ocean wave height
- Manipulate time to make those long treks across the ocean pass much more quickly
- Crew on board the vessel
- Leave your ship at port to accept missions
Merge Games - All rights reserved @2015
‘BETWEEN ME AND THE NIGHT’ is a surrealist action adventure game that walks the thin path between sanity and madness. Take on the role of a young boy and explore and interact with the mysterious house in which he lives. Solve puzzles around the house to reveal new places, help you overcome the shadows of the night and discover the strange world beyond it's walls.
Medieval Europe is an unforgiving place at the best of times. Danger and disease are ever present and survival is always a challenge. But now, Europe is witnessing one of it's darkest times - a plague has swept across the continent, leaving a trail of death and despair in its wake. Now people have to fight for scarce resources - the smartest, the opportunistic and the powerful have the best chances of survival.
The poorest, the weakest and the most vulnerable face almost certain death. The Black Death is a multiplayer survival game that allows you to choose your own path in this dark, medieval land, complete with a diverse population of villagers, wildlife, and plague victims. Create your own story from a range of different play styles - become a blacksmith; defend the weak as a knight; or earn your living as a merchant. The wealthier, the richer, the stronger you become, the better your chance of survival.
- Survive. It’s not just the plague you need to watch out for. Hunt, harvest or steal supplies to avoid meeting your end in this harsh medieval world.
- Live. Pick from range of professions to suit your play style. Fight as a Militia or farm as a Peasant – its your choice.
- Fight. Choose your battles wisely. Time your swings and parries, then strike your foes with a unique combat system.
- Explore. Inspired by the landscape of Western Europe, Plague features a 8km2 world with a day / night cycle, animals and a range of characters to interact with.
- Buy. Everything has a price. Weapons, armor, houses and more are all able to be purchased throughout the land. How you earn your coin is up to you...
Meet The Glitchrunners…
Chaotic, five player mayhem takes over in Glitchrunners – a local multiplayer experience like no other.
Glitchrunners is an asymmetric local multiplayer game that uses second-screen technology to create a chaotic and exciting experience. Up to four players, using a PC/Mac, run an action-packed side scrolling 3D gauntlet, contending with treacherous team mates, hair-raising hazards and a whole lot of explosions.
A final player takes on the role of the Architect – and uses a second screen to dynamically control the game environment itself. With the world at their fingertips, the Architect can collapse buildings, throw countless objects, and unleash mind bending special powers in real time as they attempt to stop their friends.
Two Keys Required for Glitch Run Mode
The five player, second screen mode of Glitchrunners requires two keys to use. When you purchase a copy of Glitchrunners, you will receive a second key to gift to a friend, allowing you to play locally on a second PC / Mac.
IMPORTANT: This game is EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. Please do not PURCHASE it unless you want to actively SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT of the game and are prepared to handle with SERIOUS ISSUES and POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS of gameplay.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a unique blend of space sim, RPG and 4X games focused on larger ships, ranging from gunships to carriers. Command your starship, send your war fleets into enemy territory, lead your heroic companions into battle, build up your stronghold, trade, mine, salvage and remind your enemies why they fear you. Humans, fleeing from the ruined Solar system trickled into Gemini in rag-tag convoys, their ships barely holding together. Planet Phaeneros, located in the farthest reaches of the Gemini system, abandoned long before Gemini gained its independence, will become their new home... your new home. You should prepare for what's coming, captain. The Solari Concord needs you!
TWO MODES OF PLAY: The campaign mode continues the story from Starpoint Gemini 2 after the Gemini Protectorate and its allies managed to fend off the Brotherhood threat. The Empire, both in their mainspace and in Gemini have been wiped out. Only small pockets of resistance remain. Progress through the storyline at your own pace and make difficult choices along the way, changing how the storyline will ultimately play out. The conquest mode is for the freeroamers. Strip away the campaign, but leave everything else and you have yourself the conquest mode. Create a story of your own and completely change the face of Gemini!
COMMUNITY DRIVEN Warlords is a spin-off to our successful space sim Starpoint Gemini 2. The majority of the planned features and implemented ideas came directly from the SG2 community. All the things asked about and requested that we simply couldn’t implement in SG2, are now integrated into Warlords. And these are not minor features. We’re redoing entire sections of both gameplay and the underlying game engine.
- Headquarters. Construct and upgrade your own personal space station; a massive structure that enables you to conduct research, build ships, assemble autonomous fleets and much more.
- Conquer Territory. Gradually expand your reign over unclaimed territory, by battling minor factions, or conquer the entire Gemini sector, by facing off against familiar strong Gemini foes, familiar from the previous Starpoint Gemini titles. Reinforce conquered regions to defend themselves.
- Conduct Research on simple weapon enhancements, obtain the expertise to construct a titan class behemoth, or boost the effectiveness of your non-combat fleets. Equipment, ship systems, enhancements and ships can still be bought, but he best ‘stuff’ can only be researched, constructed and improved in your HQ.
- Construction and research demand the allocation of resources. Gather them by conducting missions for other factions, trade or purchase resources, or conquer regions providing a steady flow of resources, and bonuses.
- A far larger game world will allow more distinction between ship sizes, pockets of empty space to travel through and your own giant space HQ where ships can be ‘parked’.
- Skill classes, attributed skills and perk progression will be revamped and rebalanced, as will levelling-up, the reputation system and diplomacy.
- Storyline vs Free-roam: The campaign storyline will be blended in with the more generic conquer quests. Free-roam mode strips all main storyline missions, but leaves side quests and generic freelance missions intact.
- A full branching dialogue scheme, the industry standard in modern RPGs.
- Technical additions include: x64 system only, projection mapping, deferred shading, physically based rendering and realistic physics.
Features available in the Early Access version include:
- The full game world which is almost 10 times larger than the game world in Starpoint Gemini 2.
- Start with a prologue of the story-line and continue in Conquest mode.
- Headquarters features about 50% complete.
- 13 of 19 planned freelance mission types are in. Roughly half the modifiers too.
- 50% of planned ships are in (approx. 40).
- 60% of random encounter types are present. Roughly half the modifiers too.
- 1 of 4 character classes.
- Most of the ship’s equipment and weapons.
- There is a massive feature list available on the forums that will be implemented during Early Access.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords © 2016 Little Green Men Games. Developed by Little Green Men Games. Licensed exclusively worldwide to and published by Iceberg Interactive B.V. All brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Europe.
MyRPG is a set of many editors that will help you create your 3D (MMO)RPG World. These editors are divided into 4 categories: 3D editors, GUI editors, Rules editors and Universe editors.
My RPG is a tool that is able to create game universes and storylines playable solo or multi through local network or online servers.
***JALOPY IS AN EARLY ACCESS TITLE. THE GAME IS IN A CONSTANT STATE OF IMPROVEMENT AND IS NOT FINISHED. PURCHASING THE GAME NOW WILL HELP SUPPORT THE GAME AND WILL ALLOW US TO CONTINUE WORKING ON JALOPY TO REFINE, ADD MORE CONTENT, IMPROVE QUALITY AND IMPLEMENT REQUESTS FROM THE COMMUNITY***
Navigate miles and miles of tyre changing, fuel burning, carburettor busting, mud clattering terrain, through night and day, rain and shine. Adapt to whatever the procedurally generated world of Jalopy can throw at you. Upgrade, maintain and care for your Laika 601 Deluxe motor vehicle. Keep close attention to everything from the state of your tyres, the condition of your engine and even the space in your trunk.
Repair each aspect of your scrappy little car and install unique upgrades to deal with the changing world. Everything from cargo weight to the condition of your carburettor will determine how your car performs on the open road. The rise of capitalism brings an economical conundrum. Scavenge for scraps to make a small return of investment, or become a baron of the open road and smuggle contraband under the eyes of border patrols to make a sizable profit.
Developer Greg Pryjmachuk worked on the Formula 1 franchise from 2009 through to 2014. In late 2014, Greg began work on this new driving simulation featuring the fictional Laika 601 Deluxe car; reminiscent of the East German “Trabbie”, it will need much love and care to keep it going on this memorable road trip!
IMPORTANT: This game is EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. Please do not PURCHASE it unless you want to actively SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT of the game and are prepared to handle with SERIOUS ISSUES and POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS of gameplay.
STARSHIP CORPORATION is a starship-building simulation game in which you must design and build spaceships for a hugely demanding galaxy-wide market. It is you who must decide which technologies to invest in first, where to open new offices and where to establish new markets. You must design every little detail about the interior layout of your creations, from the location of the bridge, engines, generators and crew quarters to the position of each elevator, corridor and power line. You must then gain an intergalactic reputation by testing your ships and their crew's capabilities in a series of real-time strategy missions, to simulate emergency or combat situations, and test your vessels to their limit - and let the competition know just what they are up against.
- Sandbox Mode with access to the Solar System’s Trade Network and its procedural generation of ship design contracts
- 153 unlockable rooms and facilities for construction
- 23 Missions for standard operation, emergencies and hostile encounters to test your ship in Crew Management
- 14 unlockable fuselages
Starship Corporation © 2016 Coronado Games. Developed by Coronado Games. Licensed worldwide to and published by Iceberg Interactive B.V. All brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Germany.
Humanity is in peril. The first colonization attempt of mankind has failed and the colonist crew is missing. The leaders of the United Earth decide to send a highly trained specialist squad to planet Meridian to find the crew and bring them home safely.
Meridian: Squad 22 is a single-player science-fiction real-time strategy game with a focus on base building and advanced tactics. Every single choice, every tactical decision you make, shapes the outcome of your story. Will you take the offensive route or stay on the defensive? Will you consider the lives of your crew a priority or will you sacrifice them mercilessly to gain the upper hand?
Ede Tarsoly, the lone developer behind Elder Games has teamed up with Hexany Audio, the award-winning sound design team, to bring you an experience like none other with unparalelled fidelity.
- Control the fate of Squad 22 and the colonists in the 10+ hour story-mode campaign
- Vanquish your foes on planet Meridian in over 100 procedurally generated missions in Planetary Conquest
- Polished, dynamic and fluid unit control
- Over one hour of immersive music
- Fantastic sound effects brought to you by an award-winning sound design team